Week 13


Week 13!

Tomorrow my baby will be three.months.old.  I can hardly believe it!  

He almost rolled over yesterday... almost.  He's so much more active these days.  He loves to lay on the play mat and grab the rattles.  He doesn't have much interest in rattles that are on the floor next to him, but he loves the ones that hang from the play gym!  

Lately when I go check on him in the crib, he has unswaddled his arms and legs and scooted himself around so he is laying the opposite way I put him to bed!  Silly baby.  This morning when I found him, he was busy scooting and bumping his head on the crib rail (and screaming about it).  I guess that's why bumpers would be nice?  Oh well, they're a big no-no these days, so he will just have to learn to stop scooting into the railing. 

We're still up multiple times during the night... three months didn't bring any changes there.  I'll keep my fingers crossed for this to happen at 6 months.  :) 

We've started a walking routine and will eventually work our way into training for a 5k.  Even Pepper likes going for walks with the BOB(It's an amazing stroller.  Worth every penny.  I'm so glad I splurged!) and she does so good!  She doesn't even pull on the leash!  I registered for a 5k that is happening NEXT WEEKEND!  I'm so excited.  I'm not planning to run much of it- but I won't lie- I'm going to try to run until the people at the start line can't see me anymore because I don't want everyone to know I'm planning to walk the rest of it.  I have to at least make it look like I'm going to try really hard. (Hear that, Jenna?  I'm going to fake it like I'm in shape.  And then I'm going to walk.) 

Anyway, Pepper decided that it would be ok to join us for this week's pictures. We were so happy to have her back.