Laundry Day!

Yesterday was an exciting day of baby laundry.  I really thought that I would like doing baby laundry better than doing my own, but it turns out I just don't like doing laundry.  It does look much cuter hanging on the line though.  Folding the clothes was not such a bad thing, either.  Little sis came up to help with that part.  So it was fun looking at all of them and picking out our favorites!  And seriously, I'm already short one baby sock.  How does that happen?  Poor baby hasn't even been born yet and I'm already loosing his socks.








It was a beautiful day for putting laundry on the clothes line!  I even got a little color on my shoulders!  We also got a good start on our first official garden.  Tonight hubby put the finishing touches on it.  Now we just need something to start growing and it will really feel successful!  Hopefully the rope is enough to keep the Big Pep and her friend Ginger out!