8 weeks!


This week we transitioned from the bassinet in our bedroom to sleeping in the crib!  I guess we didn't really need to "transition" because Cameron didn't protest to the crib.  It was more of a struggle for me, but I think I'm over that now.  I suppose we will eventually have him sleeping in there for naps, too, but that can wait.  :) 

He also has something that looks suspiciously like two bottom front teeth coming in... I don't exactly know what to look for, but he likes to bite his pacifier instead of suck on it and he has a lot of extra spit lately!  He doesn't drool, but sometimes the bubbly spit seems to overwhelm him!  I googled pictures of "teething" and some of the pictures looked the same.  I guess we will just have to wait and see! 

My favorite part about the past week... Cameron has been working really hard on talking and smiling.  I love our little talks!