Paul Bunyan Land & Nine Weeks






First train ride!

We had so much fun on Cameron's first trip to Paul Bunyan!  

Tomorrow we have his two month appointment!  I'm determined not to get worked up when he gets his shots.  I'm am convinced that the better it goes for me, the better it will be for him.  So no tears allowed!  :) 


I took the 9 week picture with my phone instead of my regular camera.  We were all a little too tired to make it into the normal production it usually is!  Oh well.  :) One big photoshoot in a week is plenty.  Thanks Auntie for decorating the sign this week!  It's much cuter than I usually make it.   


It's turning out to be a big week for my little man. Turning two months old, first trip to Paul Bunyan, doctor appointment, first trip to the Reniassance Festival (hopefully on Saturday!), and his baby shower on Sunday (at our church after the service!  If anyone would like to come let me know and I can get you more details!)