Sunday Adventures

Today we went to a bridal shower for a friend of mine.  I used to work with her before we moved and haven't seen enough of her since!  Her fiancé sounds like an awesome guy and I'm certain they were made for each other.  I have big hopes that a coffee date will happen before her big move.  They're a super glamorous couple and will be starting their life together in Hollywood.  I can't wait to visit them! 

Check out the bridal shower cake! 

Apparently it came from Target! TARGET. Whaaat! Her sister said that it came from a Super Target.  A Super Target with a bakery!  So I love Target.  I love Super Target.  But even my most favorite Target doesn't have a bakery!  I'm blown away. 

Anyway, while we were at the shower my friend's nephew was talking to Cameron. He was making faces and being silly and guess what happened! My baby LAUGHED!! Aaaahhhhh!  I was so excited I didn't even know what to do.  I was seriously ready to bring that little comedian home with me.  Hearing my baby giggle for the first time was one of the coolest things that has ever happened in my life.  Definitely top three.

So now I'm going to be a crazy mama trying to get more giggles.  Best day ever.