Weekend Adventures

It was an awesome weekend.

On Friday I got to take my little buddy to his first quilt show.  He loves the Ergo so mommy was able to enjoy shopping and show off her sweet little sleeping baby.  I thought that he would like the owl quilt the best, so that's the one we picked to take our picture with.  :)  I am so excited to get started on the quilt kit I found.  It had been a long time since I had bought fabric!  Actually, it had been a long time since I was so excited to buy anything other than cloth diapers.  (I'm not the only one who likes to buy them.  There are whole blogs about them.  and if you really want to get crazy, I thought this article was hilarious!)



After the quilt show we got to stop and see my favorite twins! 


Claire was sleeping and snuggling with Grandma Lu while Audrey and I were having a little photoshoot.  Next time I will have to get Claire in on the selfies. 

And then there was a mud run on Saturday!

Here we are before the mud (and the RAIN!)


And we survived... I even ran!  Actually we ran for most of it?  Maybe half of it?  I was pretty impressed considering we had to stop and scrape the caked on mud off the bottoms of our shoes. 



This is how we've felt since Saturday afternoon: