Weekly Wednesday: 20 (yeah, I know it's not Wednesday)

So this week has been a rough one as far as sleep goes.  Poor little guy just didn't want to stay sleeping for longer than a couple of hours at night and almost completely refused to nap.  Every once in a while we could get in about 30-45 minutes of napping, but only if I rocked him.  Needless to say we haven't been very productive around here.

Yesterday afternoon we decided to bake some cookies with Auntie.  He fell asleep in the car seat on the 30 second drive home and slept for two hours in the car seat.  I didn't think he would sleep that long but when he finally was able to get some quality sleep, I wasn't about to take him out of the seat and disturb him!  I was so happy last night when we only woke up at 2:00 and then not again until 6!  Awesome!  I'm hoping for a repeat of that again tonight!

My little man is still refusing to roll over from back to front.  Little stinker.  He is SO CLOSE though, so I think it will happen any day.



Anyway, look who is sitting in his chair!!


I think almost all of the pictures this week are a bit out of focus.  But that's ok because Pepper and Cameron were having such a good time.  :)